FULL DAY TOUR
PARACAS + HUACACHINA
This is a very complete tour that leaves the city of Lima on a tour of the most beautiful and deserted beaches of the Pacific Ocean and the oasis of Huacachina. The Paracas National Reserve is part of the driest desert in the world “Atacama”. On a walk through the Paracas peninsula contemplating the colorful reddish yellow desert we will observe the rock formations, made by waves and wind, like “The Cathedral”. beaches such as Playa Roja and Lagunillas, to continue the journey to the wineries of “El Catador” that since 1856 maintains the production of wines and pisco in Ica, where we can learn more about the history of the national drink of Peru, and try their different varieties You can have lunch in this place, enjoy varied and typical food from the Ica region. A few minutes later we will finally reach the most important point of our adventure.
Huacachina is the world capital of sandboarding, the vast expanse of dunes in this part of Peru, makes this place a mandatory stop for its landscapes that for a moment you will believe you are in the African Sahara desert, after some free time in the oasis and take pictures, people who decide to do professional sandboarding (snowboarding) or Sandski will test the equipment beforehand.
Everything is ready to start the buggy adventure!
We will cross the dunes at full speed between ascents and descents, after some photos in the desert we will start doing sandboarding at different levels of dunes, until we finish with the fall of the sun on the top of Huacachina and return to Lima.
- We include the pick up and return from your Hotel, lodging or apartment.
- You will enjoy a walk through “The Paracas National Reserve”, the most beautiful beaches of the Peruvian Pacific coast.
- You will try the different types of wines and artisanal pisco, considered the best in Peru.
- Ride a buggy, tour the Huacachina dunes on a walk you will never forget and lower the dunes on a sandboard.
- 06:00 am – 07:00 am
- We will pick you up from your hotel or home, following the Panamericana Sur until you reach our stop.
- 07:00 am – 07:40 am
- Breakfast at the “Tambo Rural” roadside restaurant, famous for its exquisite bread stuffed with cheese and chicken.
- 07:40 am – 10:00 am
- We will continue with the journey towards the south, until arriving at the bay of Paracas, after registering we will be able to enter the Paracas National Reserve.
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- We will start our tour from the top of the viewpoints of the paracas bay “La Catedral”, to the red sand beaches and finally in lagunillas beach where we will end our tour.
- 11:30 am – 12:40 am
- We will continue the tour following up to the wine cellar and pisco “El Catador” in Ica.
- 12:40 am – 02:30 pm
- In the winery “El Catador” we will learn everything about pisco, before starting the tour we will ask for the menu to organize lunch for us, after the tour, we will taste each of the pisco varieties and their derivatives, to finally finish with lunch.
- 02:30 pm – 03:00 pm
- We will arrive in Huacachina.
- 03:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Free time to take pictures, get to know the beautiful resort of Huacachina, buy handicrafts and enjoy the beautiful views of the oasis.
- 04:00 pm – 06:00 pm
- We will start one of the most extreme routes crossing the Huacachina desert aboard a buggy. We assure you that you will never forget this experience, there are approximately 3 descents that we will do in sandboarding, we will end our tour with the sun’s fall.
- 07:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Return to Lima. End of our services.
|Tour||Pick-up: 6:00 am||Return: 11:00 pm|
TERM: The activity lasts approx.: 17:30 hrs.
Per person150 USD each
2 pax 275 USD each
3 pax 250 USD each
4 pax 240 USD each
+5 pax220 USD each
- Pick up and return to your hotel (Miraflores, Barranco and nearby areas),
- Private transportation by 4×4 or Minivan,
- Professional driver,
- Buggy tour & Lie down boarding (sandboard),
- Non-alcoholic beverages,
- Photos and videos,
- First aid kit,
- All tickets and tours,
- Sandboarding Pro or Sandski booking a Private Tour,
Does not include: Foods, Sandboarding Pro or Sandski (Group Tour).
- Use sunscreen,
- Wear sunglasses,
- Wear comfortable sportswear (long or short pants with pocket),
- It is not allowed to present the day of the tour while drunk or under the influence of drugs,
- Wear long socks (Sandboarding pro or Sandski),
- Always wear a thin coat, at the end of the afternoon you can feel the cold,
- Carry a protective bag for a camera or cell phone,
- Bring extra cash.
- Signature of release of liability is mandatory,
- Minimum age: 8 years,
- Book one day in advance, if you want to book the same day, use the LAST MINUTE BOOKING option (Whatsapp)
- There are no refunds 24 hours before the date of the sandboarding tour,
- 50% will be refunded 48 hours before the start of the tour,
- 100% will be refunded 72 hours or more before the start of the tour,
- The sandboarding tour can be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the start of the tour,
- Presenting the day of the tour while drunk or under the influence of drugs, automatically cancels your tour without refund.
- To receive the photographic material it is advisable to have the Gopro application downloaded, however, all the photographs will be published on our Facebook page Sandride Lima,
- If you are a group of more than 8 people let us know in advance to provide a special rate,
- If you book a Group Tour and wish to try Professional Sandboarding or Sandski, the cost is $ 40 per traveler, you must send the shoe size and the payment is in cash on the day of the tour,
- If you want a private Paracas + Huacachina tour in one day, please let us know in the subject of your reservation, usually the tours are shared,
- If you are an experienced Snowboard-Ski runner and need to make a documentary or photographic material please let us know to provide you with all the facilities,
- Between the months of June – August, it is our high season, we recommend booking at least 7 days in advance.
- Our Tour includes pick-up from your Hotel or apartment in the areas near Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro. In case you need the pick-up from the Airport, the price per trip is USD 25 and USD 40 for both routes.