Bike tour in Lima is one of the best cities in the world where you can ride a bike 365 days a year.
Lima is not only a gray city as many people call it, this city located in front of the Pacific Ocean offers us a lot of delicious food and friendly people everywhere.
We will discover Lima in a different and environmentally friendly way. Our bike tour is the best option for everyone who wants to tour the Miraflores boardwalk and its different parks such as Parque el Faro, Parque del Amor, Larcomar Shopping Center, etc. Your local guide will tell you stories and answer all your questions in a fun and enjoyable way. It is very easy to fall in love with Barranco, the most “Chévere de Lima” district. Barranco has the most important urban art in Lima. Its hidden streets and colonial style make this district the favorite of all locals and visitors.
If you do not ride a bicycle very often that is not a problem. We have a lot of patience so you can gain confidence. During the 3-hour bike tour your guide will take photos and answer your questions if you have them.
- Your local guide is a nationally certified guide,
- The bike tour in Lima suits your interests. If there are places that are not on the tour and you want to visit we can include it in the 3 hours we will do,
- If you are vegan or vegetarian there are options to visit coffee shops with that concept.
- We are in our office in Miraflores. We choose the bike that best suits you and after some indications, we are ready to start our Lima adventure.
- We will walk through Kennedy Park and then take the bike path that will take us to the Malecon de Miraflores where we can have an incredible view of the Pacific Ocean. This is a good place to take photos.
- We will visit El Faro Park, the Love Park that is considered the most romantic place in Lima. We will pass through one of the most visited places in Peru, the Larcomar Shopping Mall where we will talk about Peruvian cuisine.
- We are in Barranco where we will talk about different topics of deep Peru. We will discover the hidden streets of Barranco with its colonial buildings and colorful houses. Your local guide can tell you stories of the Incas, of the Spanish invasion, of the Guano era, of Chinese immigration and everything you want to know about Peruvian history.
- It’s time to have a drink at a local restaurant in Barranco. The drink is a courtesy of us.
- We all have to hold our breath and make a wish as we walk on the famous “Bridge of Sighs.” The legend says that if you do it correctly it is 100% guaranteed that your wish will come true. We learn about the urban art of Barranco while we take many photos. We return to Miraflores. At the end of the tour we will give you all the information of what restaurants you can visit to have an unforgettable dining experience.
|Morning||Pick-up: 9:30 am||Return: 12:00 pm|
|Afternoon||Pick-up: 2:00 pm||Return: 5:30 pm|
TERM: The activity lasts approx. 03:30 hrs.
Per person45 USD each
- Specialized bicycle for the activity,
- Local guide,
- Coffee, ice cream or beer,
- Phtos and videos.
Does not include: Food.
- Use sunscreen,
- Wear sunglasses,
- You must know how to ride a bicycle,
- Wear comfortable clothes according to the season of the year,
- Hydrate enough, especially in the summer season,
- Follow the route indicated by your guide.
- There are no refunds 24 hours before the date of the sandboarding tour,
- 50% will be refunded 48 hours before the start of your tour,
- 100% will be refunded 72 hours or more before the start of your tour,
- The sandboarding tour can be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the start of the tour
- The participants of this tour must be at least 14 years old,
- The Bike Experience Tour in LIMA has a flexible schedule, let us know in advance if you want a tour at a different time than usual,
- If you cause an accident during the tour, by not following the route, or the instructions of your instructor you must pay for the damages caused,
- Being drunk or under the influence of drugs will be a direct cause of the cancellation of the service,
- To receive the photographic material it is advisable to follow our Facebook page, all photographs will be published on our Facebook page Sandride Lima, where you can download them.
- Our meeting point is Pasaje Los Pinos 180 – Interior 180, Miraflores. You can organize the departure from your hotel, organizing a private Tour.