FULL DAY TOUR
Marcahuasi is undoubtedly one of the 7 wonders of Peru, located in the province of Huarochirí department of Lima. To know it, it is enough to travel the Central Highway for 83 kilometers between paved roads and trails. We leave the gray sky of Lima, to ascend towards the mountains until 3,500 meters above sea level in San Pedro de Casta our first stop, where the pure air and a blue sky welcome us. Breathing slowly and walking slowly will be the key to enjoying nature while we are heading to the Marcahuasi plateau, but why visit this wonder of Peru?
Marcahuasi at 4,000 meters above sea level is considered one of the most important magnetic and energy centers in the world, in addition to having natural landscapes of volcanic rock formations eroded by weather, formations such as The Amphitheater, The Valley of the Seals, The Fortress and the Monument to life.
- We will include the pick up and return from your Hotel,
- You will know a little more about the life of the Peruvian Andes,
- Fill yourself with energy on a trip you won’t forget,
- You will have a custom tour tailored to you in the Stone Forest.
- We will pick you up from your hotel or home, following the Central Highway we will ascend to heights of the capital, until reaching 3,500 meters above sea level in the district of San Pedro de Casta.
- We will have a delicious breakfast, with a wonderful view of the Santa Eulalia valley.
- We will register at the tourist service office to start our adventure in Marcahuasi.
- We will continue the road route to the Marcahuasi Plateau, ascending to the parking area.
- We will start the walk of approximately 40 minutes, until we reach the entrance porch of Marcahuasi.
- During the tour we will have the opportunity to breathe fresh air, visit the Cachú Cachú Lagoon, contemplate the natural formations of volcanic rock eroded by the weather, formations such as The Amphitheater, The Valley of the Seals, The Fortress and the Monument to Life.
- We will descend to the car parking area to return to San Pedro de Casta, where we will have lunch.
- We will return to Lima.
|Morning||Pick-up: 5:00 am||Return: 5:30 pm|
TERM: The activity lasts approx. 12:30 hrs.
Per person150 USD each
*Group tour rate of up to 10 people.
1 pax250 USD each
2 pax199 USD each
3 pax175 USD each
4 pax150 USD each
- Pick up and return to your hotel. (Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Surco and nearby areas),
- 4×4 truck,
- Non-alcoholic beverages,
- Tour guide,
- Entrance ticket,
- First aid kit.
Does not include: Tips.
- Use sunscreen,
- Wear sunglasses,
- Wear comfortable sportswear (long pants or long sleeve shirt),
- Wear a hat or hat,
- Always wear a thin coat, at the end of the afternoon you can feel the cold,
- Wear trekking shoes or shoes.
- Signature of release of liability is mandatory,
- Minimum age: 15 years,
- Book one day in advance, if you wish to book the same day, use the LAST MINUTE BOOKING option (Whatsapp).
- There are no refunds 24 hours before the date of the Full day Marcahuasi tour,
- 50% will be refunded 48 hours before the start of your tour,
- 100% will be refunded 72 hours or more before the start of your tour,
- The sandboarding tour can be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the start of the tour.
- To receive the photographic material it is advisable to follow our Facebook page, all photographs will be published on our Facebook page Sandride Lima,
- If you want a private Full Day tour in Marcahuasi, please let us know in the subject of your reservation, usually the tours are shared,
- If you suffer from any cardio – respiratory disease, please recommend not participating in this tour,
- During the months of December to April, the weather is complicated, due to heavy rains, we do not operate this tour for safety.
- Our Tour includes pick-up from your Hotel or apartment in the areas near Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro. In case you need the pick-up from the Airport, the price per trip is USD 25 and USD 40 for both routes.